More than four decades, of professional and personal involvement in almost everything, related to effectively managing to be successful, from identifying and certifying the best leaders, to training, preparing and consulting with thousands of actual, and/ or, potential leaders, as well as personally, being involved, a number of times as a leader I believe that the best leaders will never be willing to accept anything lower than their own personal best and that, if they’re good enough doesn’t bring – forth, the bestefforts!
In – fairness, much of this blame/responsibility is because very few organizations have committed themselvesto custom professionally-designed leadership program training and planning, to ensure, their leaders are better prepared, and, in a position to be ready for the moment they need to be! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly how to look at, analyze, and analyze, using a mnemonic approach, what this signifies and means, and why it matters.
1. Faithful; face facts the future; fruition destiny:Groups need leaders, who are committed to their ideals (including its past, culture and demographics, mission, etc) as well as their stakeholders more than any personal/ political agenda/ opinions, or selfish interests! Though, a positive can – do, attitude, is a needed quality and characteristic but it should be done without resorting to put on rose – colored glasses! Instead, they must, confront the facts, and, consider, the various possibilities and options with an open-minded mind, with he purpose, to determine the best route forward into the future! But, it’s not enough to simply, make statements and make a list of recommendations instead, they must efficiently, strategize, and come up with an action plan that can help bring the ideal scenario into reality! Leaders who are truly successful feel that they have to perform the right thing as they are themselves accountable for the fate of their business, for example.
2. Integrity Ideals/ideologies or imagination; think; innovate and have a significant impact on:One must proceed, with absolute integrity, especially, when faced with challenges and not be tempted to resort to a method of perceived ease and so on! Whatever actions one takes, must match his own ideals with the ethos of the specific group, and must do it with a fully-developed imaginative, pertinent imagination, and the capacity and desire to think outside the box, when necessary! He separates crucial issues from petty ones and thoroughly analyzes the implications and ramifications, of, doing something, or failing to!
3. requirements:Simply – stated, the true leader must be about preferences, needs, perceptions, and choosing the best choices!
4. Empathy; emphasis and efforts; high-quality enduranceGreat leaders must proceed, with genuine compassion and place a large portion of their focus on the right things! Their efforts should be focused on excellence. They also need to be strong and have perseverance to keep going on, when much of the rest – of the pack is tired!
5. Solutions; Service; sustainable strengths/stronger system:We need leaders, who uses their strengths effectively, to make it more resilient and sustainable! It is their duty to develop viable solutions, with the intent of providing the highest possible service! What one’s system is, and how well, it is designed, usually is the defining factor between top leadership, and/ or the mediocre!
6. Trust/Truth and trust; on time; time examined; trends:One must, consistently communicate the truth and be perceived as doing this, to gain the trust of those who are involved! Ideas must be well – considered, timely, well created, and time-tested, whenever needed! Furthermore, one should discern, comprehend and appropriately, use the current trends, that may be beneficial, with the intention of uniting us to serve the common good!
If you’re seeking to lead, never take anything that is less than your absolute bestefforts! Are you able to handle the demands and responsibilities?